Runcorn Function Centre 124 Gowan Road Runcorn 4113
MBN invites you to an evening at which the focus will be your career and employment issues.
Entry will be $10 per person and will include tea/coffee and light refreshments. Students with identification will be admitted free of charge.
We will discuss the following issues and provide useful tips and guidance:
• Where is the job market in Qld heading?
• Identifying suitable graduate and other employment positions.
• How to draft your CV and prepare for an interview.
• What do employers typically look for when recruiting?
• Effectively managing and progressing your career.
• What are the entitlements of employees faced with the termination of their employment?
Who should attend:
• People seeking new employment
• Graduates and university students
• High school students contemplating their options
• People looking to understand their employment rights and wishing to progress their careers
Members and non-members are all welcome to come along. Places are strictly limited so please contact us to reserve your place.
- register via the website (click the link below)
- send an e-mail to email@example.com OR
- contact Bilal Rauf 0411 625 462 or Jaaved Khatree 0402 779 425